Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kelly Brook Homages Princess Leia; Fanboys Not Expected to Survive


Home Search Site FAQ Contact Us Advertise
Kelly Brook Archive (64 Posts)
Wednesday, 21 July, 2010
Kelly Brook, My Sexy Personal Trainer (VIDEO)
02:01 PM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Kelly Brook

Yep, my new personal trainer, Kelly Brook. It's a genius plan. Imagine how hard you would workout if the amazingly boobtastic and sexy Kelly Brook were watching you. Personally, I'm stacking 500lbs on the bench press right off the bat and sending my tendons and ligaments straight to their death, just to make her smile. If Kelly leans over to spot me, I'm probably dropping that bar altogether and going to meet my maker. The likelihood of this ending well -- well, not likely. But I'm going to enjoy every second with my workout princess until my demise.

Okay, really, Kelly Brook is pimping this JUKARI workout with Reebok, so you should watch the video to learn all about how to get fit, or, how to watch Kelly stay fit in a sports bra and sheer leggings stretched over her ridiculously hot boobs and butt. Take your pick.

Watch the Video:

Kelly Brook in JUKARI Workout

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | The Blog Full of Games

Back to TOP